So here we are. Moon and Stars sees the light of day today and although this is Novel #7 for me, it doesn’t get old.
I’m still nervous and excited!
- Sept 24th at Layla M. Weir’s website talking about how I chose Idaho as the location of my cowboy stories
- Sept 26th at Charlie Cochet’s Purple Rose Teahouse explaining how bad weather has driven all four of the Clouds and Rain stories
- Also on Sept 26th I have a release party at the Dreampinner Press Blog. Please join me there so I don’t need to party all by myself!
- Sept 29th on Twitter, together with Augusta Li, Anna Martin and Rebecca Cohen
- Oct 2nd at Joyfully Jay for the GRL Blog Hop. This last one has a giveaway!
- Also on Oct 2nd, I’ll be at Coffee and Porn in the Morning with a giveaway on Friday Oct 4th!